We transform mineral supply chains to improve the lives of artisanal mining communities
The only tech-based solution engaged in upstream supply chains in cooperation with local communities. We facilitate commercial and social development opportunities across global raw materials supply chains.
A model that is proven. BSP's program structure has been independently reviewed and validated as fully compliant with the requirements of the OECD guidance.
BSP SUPPLY CHAIN
STRENGTHENED DUE DILIGENCE | REDUCING RISK
- Allows users to assess, monitor, manage and report on upstream supply chain risks and impacts – all in real time.
- Enables the validation and export of all types of minerals and metals production as fully compliant with conflict minerals regulations and responsible sourcing expectations.
- Provides investors with the data required to reduce risk premiums and make informed investment decisions in the mining sector with confidence.
BSP SOCIAL IMPACT
BETTER MINING COMMUNITIES | IMPROVING LIVES
- Delivers human development opportunities through supply chain transparency.
- Enables CSR and development actors to better target and tailor investments during project preparation.
- Facilitates the monitoring of the social impact of CSR and development expenditure over time.
- Enables the creation of large-scale analysis and modelling of development interventions.
Increasing awareness and transparency in mineral supply chains
The Better Sourcing Program enables its users to meet international responsible sourcing expectations and comply with conflict minerals regulations by delivering supply chain transparency and real time risk and impact assessment, monitoring, management and reporting.